Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Focus - One pointed attention



Lord Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita (2.41) 'vyavasyatmika buddhir ekeha kuru-nandana bahur-sakah hi anantas cha buddhayo avyavasayinam' 
Those who are on the path are resolute in purpose,and theiraim is one. O beloved child of the kurus, the intelligence of those who are irresolute is many-branched.
We may think that now we are kind of stable and I think there is no doubt of me going Back to Godhead! Soon after we become victim of Maya. I have experienced myself many times and voicing it out so that may be this will reduce the number of fall downs! Every single day we need to be prayerful to the Lord and be confident of His protection and be equally fearful of Maya. Otherwise old habits just crop in and attack.
Radhanath Swami says 'If you are not striving to improve and go forward, the current of this world will force you to go backward…like swimming in a river—upstream'
Praying to the Lord may I always remember this in the front of my mind and remain an eternal sincere servant of my gurudev.





No comments:

Post a Comment