Friday, August 6, 2010

My Spiritual Birthday

That was the most significant day of my life 17th April 2008. Series of thoughts running through the mind including am I really worth it, should I really go ahead for it, will I always be able to do justice to it. Finally prayed hard and was ready to take the vows. Now the excitement was what could be the name.
Then the most awaited moment came where in Maharaj says 'On behalf of Srila Prabhupad and the parampara we are pleased to give you the name VrajaCandrika Devi Dasi' Wow! That was too good.
My husband also got initiated - SriGopinathPrana Das.
My brother's name is GopinathCandra Das
Later when we were talking to Maharaj, my husband was continiously talking very seriously and inbetween Maharaj very jovially said - you both together are Gopinath Candrika.. Very sweet of him !!!:) Thank you Radhanath Swami.

No comments:

Post a Comment